Sunday, April 29, 2018
Getting Hired
I learned a lot in the article " Getting Hired. 5 Tip to Being the Candidate of Choice". There are 5 tips to help me understand how to get hired. 1. Be crisp. 2. Be confident. 3. Have vision. 4. Find separation. 5. Leave it on the table. When I have an interview, I need to think about myself to be more comfortable and confident. To sell myself I need to talk about my strength and goals. To think about what my professors and mentor teacher told me before. It is necessary to have a portfolio with lesson plans, resume, some pictures, teaching ideas, and classroom management plan. However, the author mentioned that it is important to bring video and PPT to show how you can do a real-life, technology-driven example. I think I would like to prepare a video to show my lessons were taught in student teaching period and how to manage my future classroom. At last, I wish I can get the position I want in the future.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment